Like several First Person Shooter renditions of the game, Capture the Flag revolves around retrieving a set flag. Two versions of the game exist: One flag and Two flag.
- Flag is placed in the center of the field.
- After the game begins, both teams are free to rush the flag.
- Whoever can push the flag past the opponent's spawn point first wins.
- Both sides are given a flag to protect.
- After the game begins, both teams fight their way through the field to the opponent's flag.
- At the same time, the teams do their best to protect their own flag.
- After aquiring the enemy flag, the team brings it back to their own flag.
- When a flag carrier is killed, the flag must be dropped at their death spot. Friendly units can return it by running it back, and enemy units can retrieve it.
- When both flags are on one side, the game ends, and the team with both flags win.
- Life count varies depending on the group.